Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Friday, April 18, 2014

Catching up...

I realize that it has been over a month since I posted. I am not much for blogging lately and I feel about about that. I know I have a few followers and I am sorry that I haven't been keeping up. But...I have been doing things I love, spending with my hubster & my kiddos. Here they are.....
This is my kids today. We spent the day with my friend Jen and her daughter Kaylee.  We went shopping and had dinner. was a really good time. Here the kids are reluctantly getting their picture taken in some of their new digs!  Hey...their mama wanted some pictures.

I have been working on a little scrapbooking/project life!  I try to keep up with my project life within a few weeks.  I haven't been doing much traditional scrapbooking though!

As in the last few posts I have been been doing quite bit more knitting lately.  It just seems to be what I am enjoying and it really seems to help me relax.  I really do enjoy it!  I have finished a pair of socks and I am working on a shawl now.
These are the socks I finished at the end of March. I really like how they turned out!

And now I am working on my Hitchhiker Shawl..
I think it is coming along. I  didn't work on it much this week, but hoping to get some work done on it this weekend!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...