Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Friday, January 22, 2016

Snow, snow and more snow & Paper Crafting


We got some snow last night.  But I don't think it is anywhere near what we are suppose to get.  The hubster was out for several hours plowing the driveway and shoveling so that we could get down the driveway.  Of course it would help if the Gravel road we live on gets plowed.  That could be a few days before the state or the farmer up the road who the state has contracted with to plow gets to it.  For now the kids have no school. the hubster has no work  and we are all staying in the house.

We shall see what tonight and tomorrow night bring, because it is now snowing again.

But with that being said at least I got to get some paper crafting done again today. I organized my cards to see what need to make more of and I made a card for Viva La Verve sketch.
                                                        

I made this with Craft and Cream cardstock.  The stamp sets are from Stampin Up.  I used Summer Sillhouettes and label Love.  This card is going in the mail  with a gift I knit.  Hopefully, I will get to the post office at the beginning of the week.  We shall see what the snow allows.  

post signature

3 comments:

PJ said...

Hi Kristin, thank you for stopping by my blog♥ Also I read your profile and it I realized you live in VA.. my daughter just moved out there this past Dec. It's a very beautiful state. Now onto your card.. it's awesome. I love the button accents. and the sentiment.. is that a punch you used or die? Or are you just super good at the fussy cutting? Is that ok if I click your follow button on your blog? Great card and Best wishes for success in the challenge ☺

Kristin K. said...

Hi PJ. You are welcome. I love your cards and please do follow mine. I am not following yours. We moved here to VA about 4 years ago from Florida where we lived for about 10. I love it hear in VA and it is nice being a bit closer to my family. (they live in PA). Anyway...thanks for your sweet comments on my card. And the sentiment is from Stampin UP. It is a stamp set that also coordinates with a stampin up punch! I am anal like that. I love when I can get punches or a die that match with stamp sets! I always look for those first.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love those little buttons. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...